A special issue that discusses law, support structures and the realisation of human rights in Asia is published in the journal of Asian Studies Review.
The issue includes the following articles:
- Realising Rights in Low Quality Democracies: Instructive Asian Cases
- Legal Support Structures and the Realisation of Muslim Women’s Rights in Indonesia
- Realising Women’s Human Rights in Malaysia: The EMPOWER Report
- Constructing SSLM: Insights from Struggles over Women’s Rights in Nepal
- Realising Rights in Timor-Leste